Re-Use of Public Sector Information
The Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) complies with the Regulations on the re-use of Public Sector Information and it encourages the re-use of the information that it produces.
All of the information featured on the PSI website is the copyright of the PSI unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on the website free of charge in any format. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at Data.Gov.ie.
Generally re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and copyright of the PSI in cases where you supply the information to others
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- Not use the information for, or in support of, illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purpose
The PSI is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information contained on its website. Similarly while every effort is made to ensure that information on its website is up-to-date and accurate, the PSI does not certify that all of the information on its website is up-to-date or error free. The PSI does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
For a list of the information published by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, please see our Site Map.